CSB Low Noise Bipolar Current Supply
CSB provides very low noise programmable current. It offers three independent channels of output current referenced to ground. Thanks to its internal galvanic isolation, it does not create a ground loop between the computer and the current sink. It offers dc currents as well as very slow modulations of a few Hz. Thanks to its grounded output, it is easy to sum other currents or modulations with the output using a simple SMA tee.
- CSB-10: ±10 mA, 4 pA/Hz1/2 @
- CSB-40: ±40 mA, 240 pA/Hz1/2
- Current drift: <10 ppm/°C
- Compliance voltage: >1 V
- Galvanic isolation of drivers from digital side
- Current output: SMA
- Current resolution: 20 bits
- Power: +5 V from USB
- Serial ports
- USB-C (driverless USB-serial port)
- RJ-45 8p8c connector: Power, serial, and synchronization
- Software support
Firmware update: CSB-R10-firmware-2019-12-05-442ab8.bin
- CSB-10, Low noise bipolar programmable current supply, ±10 mA. $1955.
- CSB-40, Low noise bipolar programmable current supply, ±40 mA. $1955.
Quantity 3+, $1650