SYNC8 Synchronization Hub
Twinleaf devices can be synchronized by distributing a clock to the sensors. The clock is distributed on a dedicated pair of wires using low voltage differential signaling (LVDS). Using the sync-in port, multiple SYNC devices can be chained to form arbitrarily large synchronized systems.
- Synchronize 8 sensors (each port supplies sensor power, serial data, sync clock)
- ±200 ppb master oscillator stability over temperature range
- Operating temperature: −20 °C – +70 °C
- Volume: 78×43.5×123.5 mm³
- Power consumption: 850 mW
- Mass: 260 g
The unit can be powered from USB, Ethernet, or external supply.
- USB control port
- Ethernet (10/100) with power over ethernet (802.3af)
- Power Input (5.5 mm barrel, 2 mm pin)
- Power +5V
- SD card for logging data
- 8 sensor ports
- 1 upstream control port
- Software support
- SYNC8-R3-firmware-2022-03-03-937607.bin Support high bit rate serial connections.
- SYNC8-R3-firmware-2021-05-11-5548da.bin Fix synchronization in edge cases.
SYNC8, inquire for price.