CSBA Low Noise Bipolar Current Supply
CSBA provides very low noise current in either ±10 mA or ±30 mA ranges. Main features:
- Adjustment via 10-turn knobs
- Galvanic isolation of drivers from power supply
- Current drift: <10 ppm/°C
- Compliance voltage: 1 V
- Current range: ±10 mA
- Current noise density: 20 pA/Hz1/2
- Current range: ±30 mA
- Current noise density: 60 pA/Hz1/2
- Current output: D-sub 9-pin
- Current adjustment: 10 turn potentiometer
- Modulation input
- Modulation bandwidth: 3 MHz
- Analog servo input: BNC
- Modulation input range: ±5 V
- Modulation output: 10% of full scale (1 mA/V for ±10 mA range)
- Current monitor: SMB
- Monitor calibration: 1 V/A
- Power: +5 V
- 120–220 VAC Universal supply provided.
- CSBA-10, Low noise bipolar current supply, ±10 mA. $1955.
- CSBA-40, Low noise bipolar current supply, ±40 mA. $1955.