DG Digital Degaussing Unit
DG automates the process of degaussing magnetic shields by applying an oscillating magnetic field that drives the material into saturation and then slowly ramping the oscillation amplitude down to zero. If your group purchases both the deguassing unit and one of our shields, we also provide the appropriate degaussing coil for your shield.
The DG user guide has more details on operation.
- ±10 A, ±15 V output
- Sine output with amplitude linearly decreasing in time. Other degaussing waveforms on request.
- Digital synthesis of deguassing waveform.
- Internal relays to disconnect output when done.
- Once configuration is setup and saved, just press button to degauss.
- Degaussing coil connection:
- 2-pin Redel connector
- Banana jacks
- Start button
- USB-C serial port
- RJ-45 8p8c connector: Power, LVDS Serial, LVDS Sync Clock
- 120–240 VAC input
- Software support
Firmware update: DG-R3-firmware-2019-10-01-a9db1c.bin
DG-10, $2600. DG-MS1L, degaussing coil for MS-1L. Free with purchase. DG-MS2, degaussing coil for MS-2. Free with purchase.