CSUA Ultra Low Noise Current Supply
CSUA (Current Supply Unipolar Analog) is the lowest noise commercially available current source, using a modern version of the Libbrecht-Hall current supply. The current source is suitable to drive magnetic field coils to generate very low noise magnetic fields.
- Current range: 0–1000 mA
- Current noise density: 1 nA/Hz1/2
- Current drift: 3 ppm/°C
- Compliance voltage: 5 V
- Current output: SMA
- Current adjustment: 10 turn potentiometer
- Bipolar power input: Terminal block
- ±12 V from external power supply (not provided!)
- ±13 V absolute maximum (if required to drive higher compliance voltage)
- Use high quality, low-noise bench supply such as Rigol DP832A, Keithley 2200-20-5, etc.
- CSUA-1000 Low noise unipolar current supply 1000 mA, $1,400